Posted on Apr. 17, 2017
Meet with Recruiters In-Person
Wednesday, April 26th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply now for Details ~
Under general supervision, the TRD Mechanic maintains and repairs a variety of equipment, including diesel engines, heavy trucks, pumping equipment and other oil field related equipment.
• Maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment, including diesel engines, transmissions, drive train components, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, microprocessor controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, mobile/overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment, gearboxes, PTOs, generators, chemical metering systems, 12/24v electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, A/C systems, and a variety of other energy services equipment.
• Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
• Serves as a recognized expert in maintenance processes, procedures and functions.
• Provides basic job training and guidance as needed.
• Maintains GMS, ensuring that all details are being tracked and entered daily.
• Reviews pre-trip and post-trip sheets to determine if there is any maintenance attention needed.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Valid driver’s license
• Technical school certificate.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in a related field.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Good customer service skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
• Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
• Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
• Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
Rewarding Compensation & Benefits:
Comprehensive medical benefits coverage.
Dental plans with dental maintenance alternatives.
Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
Short- and long-term disability.
Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
Employee discount programs.
401(k) plan with a generous company match.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.