Posted on Apr. 21, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
S.A. Comunale, a leading fire protection contractor has an immediate opportunity available for an EXPERIENCED Mechanic in our Corporate Office.
The individual will be responsible for performing repair and maintenance work on Company forklifts and scissor lifts, light and heavy-duty trucks including diesel and off road equipment.
• Must have minimum of six years of experience working with scissor lifts, light and heavy-duty trucks including diesel, off road equipment and forklifts.
• This individual should also have experience working with hydraulics and electrical circuitry.
• Preferred current lift certifications in JLG Training, Sky Jack, Genie and have experience with train the trainer.
• Must have a good mechanical aptitude and ability to perform in fast paced environment.
• Excellent work ethic
• Valid driver's license with a clear driving record.
• High School diploma or GED
• Class A CDL is a plus
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years. We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power. With 12 branch locations and over 600 employees, including 400 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
Backed by more than 30 years of experience protecting facilities of all types and sizes, S.A. Comunale Company, Inc., an EMCOR Company, specializes in the design installation, inspection, and service of fire sprinklers systems, and alarm systems. Our capabilities include nationwide preventive and emergency services for virtually any type of fire protection system, as well as complete, long-term system monitoring and management.
We also provide heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and mechanical construction, including plumbing and process piping, as well as preventive maintenance services.
An EMCOR Company: We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.