Posted on Sep. 12, 2016
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Transport finished product to appropriate packaging line utilizing carts
2. Power down machines using appropriate procedures
3. Set up vacuum packaging machines for appropriate size required.
4. Bags portions and put through machine for sealing.
5. Box portion portions according standards
6. Weigh box for specification and apply labels to boxes.
7. Stack boxes and stage for inventory or shipment
8. machines Sort products Reads production
9. Read customer order to determine items to be processed, moved, gathered, or distributed.
10. Conveys materials and items from productions locations to stocked locations or to other designated areas using pallet jack or carts.
11. Lifting boxes ranging .5#-55# frequently.
12. Sorts and places items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
13. Work in refrigerated rooms 30-36 degrees.
14. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department to prepare for shipping.
15. Marks or labels items with identifying information.
16. Opens boxes, crates, and other containers.
17. Records amounts of items distributed.
18. Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
19. Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
20. Maintain cleanliness of work area including warehouse.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.