Posted on Apr. 17, 2017
The Forum at Brookside - a Five Star Rated facility is hiring!
MDS Nurse (RN)
Full time - 32 hours.
Duties include (but not limited to)
• Gather information on the facility's current patients for future assessment, including physical and mental states.
• Assess charts & communicate with health care teams to create applicable health care plans for current & incoming residents.
• Coordinate shipment of facility's services to its residing residents.
Observe & document price & effectiveness of these services.
• Must conduct new resident assessments, such as the Rapid Assessment Process (RAPS), to help stabilize and improve the practices of their health care facility.
• Ensure the facility complies with Medicaid or Medicare standards.
May be required act as the main communicator between the insurance professionals and management officials at their facility.
Must have associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing &
KY License in good standing.
The Forum at Brookside is the perfect place for your new career!
See what we have to offer in our peaceful, park like setting.
(We are located off Shelbyville Rd. just east of Hurstbourne Lane)
Email your resume for immediate consideration.
Click "apply now" for contact information.