Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Minimum Data Set Nurse
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
The Forum at Knightsbridge is a beautiful community in Columbus, OH, with more than 310 units offering independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer's care, and skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Minimum Data Set Nurse to join our team of two!
• Maintains current knowledge of applicable managed care, Medicare, and state Medicaid regulations.
• Maintains current knowledge of federal/state regulations regarding the MDS and care planning process.
• Demonstrates ability to accurately and timely complete all resident assessments and appropriate care plans to meet resident care needs.
• Assists with pre-admission screenings to determine/prepare for resident care needs.
• Maintains current MDS status of every resident according to state/federal guidelines.
• Schedules residents for appropriate admission, quarterly, annual or change of condition resident assessment and oversee communication to nursing and other departments.
• Responds to resident condition changes by coordinating re-assessments/revisions to the plan of care.
• A licensed registered nurse with health care experience in an acute or long-term care setting preferred
• LPN/LVN only under the direction/supervision of an RN, RN preferred
• Current unrestricted state license to practice as a nurse
• Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing specialty desired.
One year prior experience as an MDS nurse preferred.
Shift/Hours: 30 hrs/wk - Mon-Fri
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Click on Apply for Address/Location
to Meet with the Hiring Manager Between the Hours of 10am and 2pm on Tuesday, 03/21/17.