Posted on Aug. 8, 2017
$59,000.00– $64,000.00 Annually
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Glen Oaks Health & Rehabilitation Center of Tampa Bay is a 76 bed skilled nursing facility seeking MDS / PPS Coordinator.
We offer competitive pay and a fun work environment.
Experience requirements• Prefer 6 months of experience with completing MDS/PPS
• Prefer minimum of three years experience in nursing; dependable; and related administrative experience at a level necessary to accomplish this position.
• Experience in a skilled nursing facility required
• Experience in direct patient care in a medical and/or long-term care setting with responsibility for multiple patients preferred
Qualifications• Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing in the state of Florida
Responsibilities• Responsible for the effective implementation of the overall PPS process, including timely and accurate completion and transmission of MDS’s. Manages the Medicare residents from pre-admission to discharge. Insures appropriate documentation to support skilled coverage.
Skills• Must be able to read and write English
• Good communication skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to maintain regularly scheduled attendance
Work hours• Full-Time position
If you are truly passionate about joining an organization that values your dedication, knowledge and leadership abilities, we encourage you to apply today.