Posted on Sep. 12, 2017
The Material Handler is responsible for the accurate receiving, storing, picking, put away, and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity.
Must Apply in Person
Wednesday, September 27th / 10am – 2pm
Click apply for location details and to register your interest.
We believe that service starts inside the organization and embrace a concept called “People First.” At RH, you will receive generous benefits, an incredible product discount and plenty of opportunity for career advancement. Simply put, it means “if we expect our people to deliver first-class service to our customers, we must first deliver first-class service to our people.”
RH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Education requirementsHigh School
• A minimum of one (1) year distribution experience
• Basic mathematics and reading skills
• Strong understanding of inventory flow
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
• Ability to consistently lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Live Our Values: People, Service, Quality and Innovation
• Ensure that product is received safely per proper receiving procedure, unloading to pallets, stacking, height, arrows up, carton assortment multiple carton per SKU and serialized units
• Receive pallets to floor aligned by vendor to ensure accurate completed receipt by purchase order
• Ensure the proper staging and loading within outbound trailers as per shipping best practices
• Ensure accuracy of load per best practices (arrows up for larger cartons on the bottom and lighter cartons to the top)
• Stacking library items left to right to insure safe handling practices are achieved for unloading
• Ensure product stored/putaway/picked/shipped accurately and in a manner that will not damage the items
• Comply with individual, team and departmental productivity and performance goals
• Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety and in accordance with federal, state, and local laws
• Perform or assist in building, grounds, and housekeeping as required
• Abide by all security policies and procedures
• Ensure that the warehouse is consistently clean and free of debris
• All other duties as assigned
Work hours8 hours per day with Overtime potential