at Club Chef
Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Health Insurance, 401K
The picker/material handler is responsible for safely performing all duties associated with the systematic and manual picking and processing of shipment orders.
- Follow proper warehouse procedures to ensure customers' orders are complete
- Maintain proper rotation of inventory by shipping the oldest dated items possible that is allowed for that specific account
- Ensure all pick tickets are filled out completely as stated by warehouse procedures
- Properly load items on truck to ensure good will arrive in same condition
- Pick and palletize orders as required
- Ensure shuttle load sheets are correctly filled out with needed information such as account names and necessary temperature checks
- Utilize sight recognition and matching of numeric and alpha listings to ensure accurate orders are shipped to customers
- Consistently reach, lift, push and pull up to 100lbs to return individual units to appropriate locations
- Adhere to all safety practices and policies
- Verify product in bin location matches item on pick list accurately
- Exceed minimum production and accuracy requirements.
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Accuracy of orders
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating a fork-lift
- Prior hand-held RF scanner experience preferred
- Ability to write legibly
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide if necessary
- Basic computer skills
- Will be required to safely lift (including overhead), push, pull and relocate items up to 50 lbs as required
- Ability to work in 34-38 degree (Fahrenheit) facililty
All employment is subject to passing a background check and drug screen.
Club Chef LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.