Posted on Feb. 26, 2018
Founded in 1975, Mid-State started out as a Machine Shop with 15 employees servicing mostly Phosphate industry. Today, Mid-State employees over 500 people serving the Phosphate, Chemical, Power, Citrus, Sand & Aggregate, and many other industries by offering turnkey solutions including field maintenance, fabrication, dragline repair, machining, pump repair, gearbox repair, and valve repair. Mid-State is equipped with industry experts, 200,000 square foot of shop space, and overhead crane capacity up to 35 tons allowing us to meet all of our clients’ needs.
Education requirements• 4-year college degree - BS/BA in Marketing or Business
Experience requirements• Ability to piece together thoughtful marketing campaigns
• High level of creativity
• Excellent ability to multi-task
• Able to adapt to constantly changing needs and schedules.
• Strong editing and proof-reading abilities.
Qualifications• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership
• Strong Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel,
Responsibilities• The Marketing Coordinator's main responsibilities will include
the overall coordination and execution of all marketing and
advertising projects and strategies, including the organization
and maintenance of the Mid-State website.
• Responsible for coordinating all marketing and advertising
requests with in-house personnel and outside vendors as
instructed by the CEO
• Responsible for organizing and promoting Special Events
• Responsible for seeing that all work is completed correctly and
• Research, maintain and report on marketing data to aid in
determining marketing direction
• Assist in creating materials used for proposals,
correspondence and presentation materials and reports
• Assist with the creation of marketing campaigns
• Support marketing day-to-day operations including media
campaigns, promotions and projects
• Arrange and coordinate projects and mailings
• Responsible for a number of other duties within the
Department as needed by the CEO
Skills• This is an entry level position and flexible hours would be
Work hours• Location- Lakeland, FL.
• Benefits Available – Medical, dental & vision Insurance, 401K,
vacation & holiday pay