Posted on Nov. 29, 2016 2016-11-29T12:00:00-0500
Meet our Hiring Managers in person
Visit us on Tuesday December 13th from 10am-2pm
Click Apply now for the location address
Diamond Resorts International® offers:
• Excellent Compensation Plan
• Fantastic Employee Benefits after 30 days of hire
• Company matching 401K
• New Company Acquisitions worldwide
• Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
• Career growth opportunities
The Concierge provides the Sales Center with qualified members/prospects for timeshare presentations prior to their arrival to the resort. This team member provides general concierge services for all guests. The Concierge offers area information, books area attractions & various tourist-type reservations. The Concierge provides site information to guests.
• Effectively and efficiently solicit, qualify and schedule guest for vacation ownership presentations.
• Meet the established minimum target quota on a weekly basis.
• Maintain the monthly budget VPG on all tours.
• Maintain a minimum qualified show percentage for the month.
• Collect a refundable deposit for each presentation booking.
• Maintain the minimum of outbound calls per day.
• Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls daily.
• Assist with other clerical and analytic tasks as needed.
• Take ownership of personal behavior and weekly production levels.
• Effectively and efficiently complete and maintain all activity records, files and reports as required by the Activity Providers, Accounting department and Marketing department.
• Stock and maintain desk inventory.
• Adhere to the utmost professionalism when interacting with fellow team members/management as well as owners, members and guests.
• Follow company guidelines for solicitation including, but not limited to, script adherence in telephone communications.
• Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
• Adhere to company and federal guidelines as they relate to the Do Not Call list.
• Ensure compliance with timekeeping, including clocking in & out procedures and attendance.
• Able to consistently apply training received on computer programs including, but not limited to, Atlas, Clarity, Oracle.
• Attend departmental meetings and training sessions as mandated by management.
• Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
• Maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members as well as prospects, members, owners, and guests.
• Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• One (1) year previous telephone sales and/or timeshare industry experience.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Previous sales or marketing experience.
• Previous experience in the hospitality or timeshare industry.
• Excellent telephone etiquette skills.
• Must be friendly and have an outgoing personality.
• Highly self-motivated with an inner competitiveness.
• Ability to plan, schedule, confirm and collect monies for activities & events in an efficient manner.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
• Initiative and adaptability.
• Detail oriented.