Posted on Oct. 11, 2016
Meet our Hiring Managers in person
Visit us on Tuesday October 25th from 10am-2pm
Click Apply now for the location address
Diamond Resorts International® offers:
Excellent Compensation Plan
Fantastic Employee Benefits after 30 days of hire
Company matching 401K
New Company Acquisitions worldwide
Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
Career growth opportunities
The Concierge provides the Sales Center with qualified members/prospects for timeshare presentations prior to their arrival to the resort. This team member provides general concierge services for all guests. The Concierge offers area information, books area attractions & various tourist-type reservations. The Concierge provides site information to guests.
• Effectively and efficiently solicit, qualify and schedule guest for vacation ownership presentations.
• Meet the established minimum target quota on a weekly basis.
• Maintain the monthly budget VPG on all tours.
• Maintain a minimum qualified show percentage for the month.
• Collect a refundable deposit for each presentation booking.
• Maintain the minimum of outbound calls per day.
• Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls daily.
• Assist with other clerical and analytic tasks as needed.
• Take ownership of personal behavior and weekly production levels.
• Effectively and efficiently complete and maintain all activity records, files and reports as required by the Activity Providers, Accounting department and Marketing department.
• Stock and maintain desk inventory.
• Adhere to the utmost professionalism when interacting with fellow team members/management as well as owners, members and guests.
• Follow company guidelines for solicitation including, but not limited to, script adherence in telephone communications.
• Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
• Adhere to company and federal guidelines as they relate to the Do Not Call list.
• Ensure compliance with timekeeping, including clocking in & out procedures and attendance.
• Able to consistently apply training received on computer programs including, but not limited to, Atlas, Clarity, Oracle.
• Attend departmental meetings and training sessions as mandated by management.
• Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
• Maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members as well as prospects, members, owners, and guests.
• Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• One (1) year previous telephone sales and/or timeshare industry experience.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Previous sales or marketing experience.
• Previous experience in the hospitality or timeshare industry.
• Excellent telephone etiquette skills.
• Must be friendly and have an outgoing personality.
• Highly self-motivated with an inner competitiveness.
• Ability to plan, schedule, confirm and collect monies for activities & events in an efficient manner.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
• Initiative and adaptability.
• Detail oriented.