Posted on Oct. 13, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Transtector located in Hayden, ID, specializes in protection of highly sensitive, low voltage equipment through its patented, non-degrading silicon diode technology and custom filters. Our power quality expertise translates into a diverse product offering including AC, DC, and signal applications as well as integrated cabinets, power distribution panels and EMP hardened devices.
Transtector is part of the Smiths Microwave the leading provider of components, sub-assemblies, antennas and systems solutions, primarily for defense and aerospace applications, and solutions that test, filter, process and protect high frequency signals for wireless telecommunication networks.
Transtector is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, executing and evaluating strategic marketing plans, within budget and on time, in order to support business growth objectives within target markets and applications for the brands Kaelus, PolyPhaser, Transtector and RadioWaves.
Specific duties, activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Global Channel Marketing Program
• Responsible for developing and executing channel marketing plans, co-op contracts, budget management, campaigns and lead generation programs for global partners. Develop, execute, communicate and evaluate H1 and H2 channel marketing strategy and results to goal in collaboration with stakeholders from sales.
• Track competitive channel marketing programs and adjust channel strategies accordingly
• Work closely with GPM and Channel Sales Manager to support ongoing priorities, including product launch, trade shows, training and communications.
• Manage partner communication program including electronic newsletters, online collateral, marketing kits, and product positioning
• Manage MDF agreements and program for domestic partners
2. Marketing Collateral
Responsible for editorial content, design direction, production, editing, distribution and ongoing management of assigned target markets for company publications both print and online through incorporation of brand guidelines and standards.
3. External and Internal Mass Communication
Ensure consistent articulation of value proposition, brand positioning and technology to all stakeholders, both internal and external for assigned projects. This marketing communications and public relations function includes both the development of relevant, targeted and error free copy as well as the creation of appropriate visual support across all media platforms including but not limited to print, email, web, Blogs, press releases, graphics and presentations.
4. Product Launches
Collaborate with Global Product Managers to ensure successful execution of new product launches assigned. Elements include creation of launch plan, development of a communications strategy, and marketing/ sales tools. Work closely with all internal stakeholders, marketing director, and project team members in the timely realization of the launch plan.
5. Trade Shows and Events
Successful execution and coordination of global trade show and events program managing both internal and external resources. This includes trade show research, branded messaging, event objectives, product selection, budget development, factsheets, services, premium selection, logistics, lead retrieval, ROI, warehouse management and trade show inventory.
6. Vendor Management
Manage vendor relationships to broaden department skill set and expand bandwidth in the development of brochures, advertisements, translations, trade shows and other projects.
BA/BS degree in journalism, marketing, communications or a related field is required
5 years marketing communications experience with 2-3 years of channel management within B-to-B technology organization desired.
Project management, copywriting, editing and trade shows
Periodic travel as required
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the development, execution and management of marketing communications projects and programs.
• Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills, detail-oriented, highly motivated and self-starter
• Able to work well independently and in a team environment, as well as interact with individuals at all levels within the organization.
• Able to demonstrate consistent ability to meet objectives on time and within budget
• Proven ability to create innovative and comprehensive programs and campaigns for both direct and indirect channels.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, with a passion for accuracy
• Experience in managing trade show schedule, planning, resources, logistics and leads
• Resourcefulness in solving problems.
• Familiar in use of CRM systems such as Sales Force
• Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
• Strong computer skills particularly in the areas of word processing, data base management, template creation, and page layout. Experience with Creative Suite Software - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. HTML knowledge a plus.
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
• Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations.
• Individual may be required to stand, walk regularly and lift 0-30 pounds
• Other duties as required.
Transtector offers an excellent compensation package!
Take this opportunity to join a high tech company's excellent service group providing paths forward for future professional development, domestic and international travel opportunities, and an exciting career opportunity in the growing data center marketplace.