Posted on Sep. 14, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Are you ready for a change in company culture? We pride ourselves on providing a culture and working environment that is both team oriented and enjoyable.
We offer other great benefits such as paid time off, paid Holidays, Christmas Bonus, 401K QNEC, Wellness Program, Fit Bit Reimbursement, Safety Bonus, & Profit Sharing.
Our company is seeing tremendous growth and we are looking to add individuals who take pride in their work and strive to work for a great company.
• Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and
develop practical solutions within budgetary constraints.
• Communicate with senior management about marketing
initiatives and project concepts, as well as to brainstorm fresh
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Creation and publications of marketing material in line with
• Responsibility for brand management and company identity.
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all
relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company
• Responsible for website updates, design, and overall site
• Responsible for social media and online presence.
• Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our
services and to drive customers to our company.
• Designing and creating job signs.
• Organizing and creating a system for company pictures.
• Updating and creative control of magazines.
• IT Support.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred in Marketing or
• Ability to work unpredictable hours including some evenings
• Excellent communication and decision making skills.
• Familiarity with online content marketing and social media
• Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively
leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers and
processing figures with spreadsheets.
• Good taste. A sense of aesthetics and culture.
• Up to date with latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement.
• Strong presentation skills.
• 3+ years in marketing and promotions.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, such as Word
Press, Microsoft Publisher, & Photoshop.
• Additional Graphic Software Knowledge.
• Photography/Videography experience.
• Graphic Design.