Posted on Nov. 24, 2016
As a Marketing Analyst you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
To assist management with continuous improvement of marketing performance through analysis of marketing programs, sales, costs and customer data. The position is focused on providing well-conceived, accurate and impactful information to assist management in guiding improved performamce. The role will include forecasting, ongoing analysis of programs, detailed market segmentation and compartive analysis of segment performance, validation of predicitive models, proforma modeling of new programs, reporting and analysis of a variety of projects including, but not limited to operational efficiency analysis, program analysis, new product development, market analysis, general analytical support of strategic business decisions, and tracking of tactical decision impact.
* Assist with the analysis underpinning key strategic and tactical initiatives. Dual ability to master detailed analysis and data collection in support of analysis as well as develop high-level summary of findings in clear and concise terms. Areas of focus are marketing systems/program efficiency and customer analysis to lower cost per sale, increase transactions per lead and increase revenue per transaction.
* Specific areas of analysis include marketing operations process and financial analysis, market segmentation, predictive modeling, package analysis, trend analysis, campaign analysis, forecasting, variance analysis and explanation, and timely performance reporting.
* Work with internal constituents to collaboratively gather information and gain complete understanding of data, models, processes and other variables required to perform analysis.
* Timely reporting on key metrics and underlying drivers as specified by management.
* Quantify system-wide tangible and "intangible" benefits related to loyalty metrics and lifetime value of marketing driven activities.
* Translate analyses into high-level, executive presentations with emphasis on delivery of meaningful information and comparisons providing insight into drivers of decisions.
* Support ad hoc analyses as assigned by management
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Must have 4-5 years of SQL development of queries/sequences implementation
* Must have 4-5 years experience in marketing analysis, forecasting and predictive modeling, campaign management, customer base analysis
* Hands-on computer experience with proficiency in all modules of Microsoft Office
* Exhibit capabilities in marketing analysis, forecasting, pre- and post-campaign analysis and forecasting
* Strong communication skills; ability to coherently interact with various departments and levels of management
* Fully access and understand data sources for use in analysis including but not limited to EDW, Unica, SPSS, CRM, COGNOS, and other systems within the company
* Strong data mining skills and the ability to apply intuition to results
* Disciplined, analytical but creative thinker and problem solver
* Strong attention to detail
* Advanced Excel skills
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlinesSelf motivated; self starter
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* 6+ years of experience in marketing analysis, SQL development of queries/sequences, forecasting and predictive modeling, campaign management and customer base analysis
* Proficiency in Business Intelligence tools for customer & campaign reporting and analysis.
* Experience with Unica and/or Cognos a plus
* Master's Degree
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO BE A TEAM MEMBER WITH HILTON GRAND VACATIONS?
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club(R) and The Hilton Club(R), providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.