Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
***MEET OUR RECRUITERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on March 21st from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply Now for the LOCATION ADDRESS
Diamond Resorts International is NOW HIRING Marketing Agent(s) to join our team!
Please Click ‘Apply Now’ for LOCATION DETAILS to Meet Our Recruiters IN PERSON!
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world, Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
Under supervision, the Marketing Agent makes and receives calls offering qualified members, owners, and prospects mini vacation packages in exchange for attending a vacation ownership sales presentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Maintains working knowledge of all company resorts, products and amenities.
• Well versed and educated on each package offered.
• Educates qualified members, owners, and prospects on benefits of each package offered.
• Adheres to and follows guidelines of different programs offered in compliance with script.
• Complies with company guidelines regarding solicitation.
• Complies with company and federal guidelines as they relate to the “Do Not Call” list.
• Responsible for building reservations in the system.
• Maintains PCI compliance as outlined by the Company.
• Responsible for weekly production standards.
• Responsible for maintaining a minimum of a .17 Sales per Hour (SPH) on a bi-weekly basis.
• Does not exceed 30% cancellation rate for the month.
• Responsible for the telephone call statistic of 80% connection time.
• Responsible for an average of 225 calls (inbound and outbound) per day.
• Maintains the minimum monthly budget Volume per Guest (VPG) of $2,000.00 on all tours.
• Responsible for an 8% conversion ratio on total contacted calls.
• Maintains compliance of all timekeeping and attendance policies.
• Maintains flexible work schedule and work hours, inclusive of nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Completes all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
• Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ability to consistently apply training received on computer programs including, but not limited to, Clarity and Employee Self Service (ESS).
• Ability to navigate between multiple software applications.
• Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, 10-key).
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
• Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
• Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
• Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
• Basic math skills.
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
***Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
Thank you for your interest in Diamond Resorts International, and we look forward to meeting you on March 21st!
Equal Opportunity Employer