at Terumo BCT
Posted on May. 4, 2017
STATE: Michigan (US-MI)
COUNTRY: United States
The Market Development Manager is an integral part of our therapeutic apheresis sales team. In this role, your will be responsible for promoting the clinical benefits of therapeutic apheresis to physicians, medical staff, care teams, and the many stakeholders who influence therapeutic decisions.
TerumoBCT is looking for candidates with a passion to help people prevail over serious disease. We are recruiting for our therapeutic apheresis business area and are looking for smart, professional and passionate people who desire to make a difference in the lives of patients. As an integral part of our therapeutic apheresis sales team, your will be joining an evolving and dynamic sales team that has a strong heritage and continues to bring new and innovative therapeutic solutions to the market. As a member of our Therapeutic Apheresis sales team you will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people. We believe the best in the industry.
This position will work specific to the greater Detroit area, reporting to a Senior Manager of Market Development and will work closely with Account Managers who are responsible for product placement and technical support.
Experience in Neurology, Neuromuscular sub-specialty, Hematology, Oncology and/or Autoimmune Diseases is preferred, but not required.
* Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets in a defined geographic area.
* Demonstrates effective territory management and selling competencies. Works individually and collectively with matrix team members, including therapeutics systems account managers, marketing, scientific services office and hospital / institution based: Neurology, Hematology, Oncology, Autoimmune Diseases and/or Infectious Disease. Patient management experience and/or apheresis experience a plus.
* Demonstrated strong capability in territory and account management, superior selling competencies and proven sales performance track record of meeting or exceeding goals.
* Demonstrated strong business analytics to understand and analyze business and market drivers, and develop, execute and adjust business plans.
* Experience at identifying, engaging and establishing rapport and credibility with key decision makers such as physicians/providers, office staff, hospital administrators and others involved in the patient continuum of care.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze data and understand industry trends to build business plans and grow the business in assigned territory.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in matrix teams.
* Demonstrated track record of developing self to drive and enhance performance job performance.
* Self motivated and works independently.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
Travel approximately 30% domestic required with extended work hours.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers .
JOIN TERUMO BCT AS WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF BLOOD. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
* Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
* Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
* One of Colorado's Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
* Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
* Leading technology through innovation and R&D
* Wellness programs
* Commitment to quality
* An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
* A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
* Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
* Growing through professional and leadership development activities
* Sharing company success through incentive plans
IF YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO DO WORK THAT IS CHANGING THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE GLOBALLY, WE INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH US NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL.