Posted on Jul. 27, 2016
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel is seeking a Greeter to join our team. Built in 1928 to resemble a Mediterranean-style castle, and known as Florida's "Pink Palace", the Loews Don CeSar has been revitalized and refreshed within ensuring a future as rich and storied as its history. Sugar-sand beaches, Spa Oceana, poolside and beach activities, Camp CeSar for kids and Four-Diamond dining await visitors who return season after season. The Best Has Gotten Even Better!
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel features 277 accommodations including 36 suites and 2 penthouses. These light , airy rooms decorated with colors inspired by the beach that surrounds them, have remote control flat screen HD color TV's, ironing boards and irons, hair dryers, wireless internet access, Keurig coffee makers and mini bars.
Loews Don CeSar Hotel features meeting rooms that are grand while modern, offering beautiful but practical spaces for you to convene. Combine this with our superior service and spectacular views from every meeting room and you are sure to find a formula to success. For more information about the Loews Don CeSar Hotel, please visit our website at www.loewshotels.com.
The restaurant Greeter will work closely with all hotel departments, but particularly with the Food & Beverage Department to ensure we provide a diligent yet charismatic first impression as we greet and sit all guests to ensure a quality dining experience.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
* Ensure all tables are properly set before seating guests.
* Maintain seating chart for rotation of stations.
* Greet and seat guests properly and issue menus.
* Answer phone properly and follow all reservation procedures.
* Follow accurate cash handling and room charge procedures.
* Organize and maintain a clean service podium.
* Regular attendance in conformance with standards.
* May be required to work varying schedules to reflect business needs of the hotel.
* Required to attend all training sessions and meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Required Skills & Experience:
* Candidate must be highly articulate.
* Candidate must display an organized approach to the job.
* Candidate must have worked as a Greeter or similar discipline for at least 1 to 2 years.
* Candidate must posses a College Degree within Hospitality or similar discipline.
* Candidate must have experience with the Micros computer system - preferred.
* Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays.