Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance
Worthington is looking for responsible, hard-working individuals who are interested in full-time employment and the opportunity to build an engaging career, Worthington is for you. Voted a four-time Top Workplace in Columbus, 2013-2016, Worthington operates on a people-first philosophy rooted in the Golden Rule.
Responsible for safely manufacturing quality parts on a fast assembly line. May work in several different areas of the plant including the weld line, paint line and press room. Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required.
Worthington Offers Great Benefits:
* Competitive pay, plus shift premiums if you work an off shift
* Exceptional benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K and Profit Sharing
* Access to our onsite Fitness Center, Medical Center, Pharmacy and Barber Shops
- Basic math & reading skills
- Possess good problem solving and troubleshooting skills and safety practices
- Must be 18 years of age and older
- Must be able to stand and walk through the required length of the shift (8-12 hrs.)
- Must be able to perform the physical aspects of the job depending on location requirements
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
Please complete the contact page with your name, phone number and email. click the apply now button to continue to the next page. Continue on to the company's website to complete the job application in it's entirety.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.