Posted on Dec. 26, 2017
GREAT PAY/BENEFITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the production equipment and plant facility in a conscientious and reliable manner, consistent with Company standards.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two years or more Technical School education preferred.
Experience requirements• Must have 3 or more years of related experience in a fast pace food or manufacturing plant.
Qualifications• Ability to train and work on various shifts.
• Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical & electro - mechanical systems and practical knowledge of plant electrical/mechanical systems.
• Strong working knowledge of automated conveyor systems.
• Ability to analyze electro-mechanical devices, trouble shoot failures and implement repairs.
Skills• Ability to read, speak and write English so as to assimilate, retain, and apply training and knowledge of job functions and recognize and communicate problems and recommended solutions.
• Strong motor controls and PLC skills.
• Ability to use a computer.
Work hours12 hour shifts 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM or 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM. In a two week cycle the scheduled days are: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday,Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday OR Sunday, Monday, Wednesday,Thursday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday. Every other weekend is a 4 day weekend.