Posted on Apr. 6, 2018
Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
Come meet our hiring manager in person
Visit us on Tuesday April 17th from 10am to 2pm!
Click Apply Now for location address
Now Hiring Manager Trainees in our Orlando Florida market.
Income potential is $40k to $50K per year!!!!
Due to growth and expansion, we currently have opportunities for some great people to join our TEAM in the role of Manager Trainee.
Paid training is provided.
Massey Services, Inc. based in Orlando, Florida, is the nations 5th largest Pest Prevention Company and the largest privately held family-owned company in our industry. We have celebrated over 30 consecutive years of profitable growth. We employ approximately 1,700 Team Members and operate 1,500 vehicles that provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection, landscape and irrigation services to over 450,000 customers from Service Centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, and South Carolina.
We offer a competitive compensation plan along with an excellent benefits package including:
• Company Vehicle
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Days
• Short and Long Term Disability
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Advancement Opportunity and many more
• Grow our Business (Sell)
• Service our Customers
• Control Expenses (Make a Profit)
• Recruit, Develop and Promote People
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Prior sales experience a PLUS
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Driver’s License for State you are applying in
• Background Checks will be completed on all candidates being considered for hire
COMMITMENT TO TRAINING
Massey Services offers one of the most comprehensive training programs in the industry. Our sales and service personnel are amongst the most knowledgeable in the pest control and lawn care fields. This training occurs prior to entering the field, and is ongoing to ensure every team member is up to date on all necessary trends and techniques.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Then you’re ready to work in an exciting, high-performance, high-achievement environment and join the Massey Services team.
For a confidential interview, submit your resume today.
Massey Services is a Drug Free Workplace And Equal Opportunity Employer