Posted on May. 16, 2017
The Receivables Manager is responsible to oversee staff in a regional office, call center environment. Manager will handle day to day operations of the billing and follow-up teams; as well as develop and maintain SLA's, KPI's and Revenue goals. Primary responsibilities include driving increased performance and providing excellent customer service to MedAssist clients.
FOUNDATION KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES REQUIRED: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manages fast paced and productive call center
* Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of billing and follow up staff.
* Knowledge of federal, state, and commercial third party payer regulations
* Ability to analyze and review billing requirements; and automate the billing process
* Manage inventory to produce maximum results which meet KPI expectations
* Serve as liaison officer to ensure fulfillment of obligations to clients.
* Denials Management, including reporting, accountability and resolution
* Responsible to interview and identify candidates for open positions.
* Performance supervision, mentoring and staff development.
* Develop and implement concepts and strategies that reduce costs and/or increase revenue resulting in increased profits
* Ability to recognize and resolve problems
* 10% Estimated travel
* Assist with other projects as assigned by management
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Adhere to prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct.
* Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program.
* Maintain a neat and orderly workstation.
* EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE RECOMMENDATIONS:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
* Must have at least 2-3 years of experience with managing the revenue cycle in a healthcare organization
* Experience with establishing and maintaining professional and effective relationships with customers, community professionals and internal staff.
* Demonstrate initiative and creativity in fulfilling job responsibilities
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment
* Must demonstrate strong leadership abilities
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
* Experience with predictive dialing systems, reporting and telephony terminology
* Strong Excel and analytical skills
* WORKING CONDITIONS:
* Working extended hours may be required as needed
* Travel may be necessary
MEDASSIST IS A EOE/AA M/F/DISABILITY/VET EMPLOYER