at Job News
Posted on Aug. 30, 2017
$16.25– $16.25 Hourly
Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance, Health Insurance
We are hiring experienced Account/Business Development Sales Representatives for our Cincinnati office.
You will be responsible for selling recruitment advertising campaigns through Web, Print, Broadcast (TV/Radio), Social Media, digital recruitment and Job Fairs both locally and nationwide
• We look for: deeply passionate, highly motivated, bold, determined, money motivated and highly talented sales professionals
•Proven record of multi-line sales that includes face-to- face presentations
• Computer literate
• Strong presentation skills
• Great work ethic and self-motivation
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Must enjoy working in a fun, trendy, and hip advertising office
• Inside sales experience strongly preferred, but not necessary
• Staffing/recruiting experience is a big plus
• Classified Sales experience is helpful
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Find new clients needing recruitment solutions
• Develop existing clients and partner with them to determine the appropriate media for their hiring needs
• Participate in training and development programs
• Successfully complete required calls and leads on a weekly basis
• Communicate with management and administrators to build successful campaigns for our clients
Your Success Will Be Rewarded:
• Generous Base Salary
• Uncapped Commissions plus bonuses and Mileage
• Promote from Within
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Professional Work Environment
• Paid Holidays
• 4 Monday benefit days off (after 1 year of employment)
On Plan, First Year Reps can expect to make $40,000 to $50,000 year one. 2nd year up to $70,000 - $100,000.
Job News USA is a total recruitment advertising solution in all forms of media across the United States including web, job fairs, broadcast, print, billboards, job aggregators, social media and more. Our focus is on helping local employers and employees connect through broadcast, digital and print media offerings, as well as job fair events.
If you can effectively sell, if you are willing to work hard to be the best you can be, and you are a strong closer, than we want you to be part of our team!
E-mail your resume today!