Posted on Mar. 21, 2018
Apply in Person! Click Apply Now for Address!
Immediate Interviews and Offers Accepted
New Pay Structure for 2018! Pay increase every six months for the first two years!
Applications Accepted on:
Monday -Thursday 9:00-4:00 p.m. and
Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
Now Hiring for a Maintenance Technician!
• Maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
• This position is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely repairs.
• Effectively supports the PM program for the plant while ensuring downtime is minimized.
• Analyze problems and interpret technical information necessary to make needed repairs on equipment.
• Complete assigned work orders, assure all work assignments are completed and accurate records are maintained.
• Compile tool and parts lists for equipment for ordering.
• Compliance with company policies, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and safety standards.
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment, both mechanically and electrically.
• Have the ability to read electrical diagrams and schematics.
• Must have the ability to use a multi-meter, and operate shop power tools.
• Must have personal hand tools and tool box.
• Must be able to use a computer to enter daily information and MP2 data.
• Must be able to work night shifts and weekends.
• Must be able to be on call, (as needed)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge on AC, DC drives motors, motor controls, sensors, and electrical wiring.
• Knowledge and maintenance experience in PLCs, (Preferred)
• Punctuality and good attendance
• Minimum of 5 years of experience maintaining industrial manufacturing equipment.
• Knowledge and maintenance experience in drives, motor controls, sensors, hydraulic, pneumatic controls.
• Good Team Player