Posted on Nov. 17, 2017
Apply in Person! Click Apply Now for Address!
Immediate Interviews and Offers Accepted
Applications Accepted on:
Monday -Thursday 9:00-4:00 p.m. and
Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
Now Hiring for a Maintenance Technician!
• Maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
• This position is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely repairs.
• Effectively supports the PM program for the plant while ensuring downtime is minimized.
• Analyze problems and interpret technical information necessary to make needed repairs on equipment.
• Complete assigned work orders, assure all work assignments are completed and accurate records are maintained.
• Compile tool and parts lists for equipment for ordering.
• Compliance with company policies, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and safety standards.
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment, both mechanically and electrically.
• Have the ability to read electrical diagrams and schematics.
• Must have the ability to use a multi-meter, and operate shop power tools.
• Must have personal hand tools and tool box.
• Must be able to use a computer to enter daily information and MP2 data.
• Must be able to work night shifts and weekends.
• Must be able to be on call, (as needed)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge on AC, DC drives motors, motor controls, sensors, and electrical wiring.
• Knowledge and maintenance experience in PLCs, (Preferred)
• Punctuality and good attendance
• Minimum of 5 years of experience maintaining industrial manufacturing equipment.
• Knowledge and maintenance experience in drives, motor controls, sensors, hydraulic, pneumatic controls.
• Good Team Player