Posted on Oct. 20, 2017
Weir has been in business since 1871 and that sustainability is built on attracting, retaining, and developing
Helping our people to fulfill their potential is central to We are Weir, our vision, mission, and strategic priorities. We aim to be the most admired engineering business in our markets and we'll help achieve that ambition by being the employer of choice in our industries.
Purpose of Role
Performs maintenance (shop service) of Mathena equipment in alignment with maintenance and safety standards.
Education requirementsHigh school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Responsibilities• Performs shop service on full suite of Mathena equipment
• Accurately completes all appropriate maintenance documentation in a timely manner
• Takes personal accountability for the proper working condition of serviced equipment – stands by their work
• Performs all work in accordance with Mathena Standard Operating Procedures
• Takes responsibility for proper care of Mathena tools and equipment
• Practices proper housekeeping of work areas
• Operates forklift to move equipment and load trailers as required
• Pulls parts for distribution to field locations using careful attention to detail
• Demonstrates consistency, reliability and solid work ethic
• Performs all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all Mathena EHS policies
• Upholds the core values of the Weir Group and Mathena