Posted on Sep. 15, 2017
Job Location: Great Wolf Lodge Mason LLC - MASON
Department: Maintenance & Engineering
Visit our website by clicking on (Apply Now) and fill out an online application. Or you can Attach your resume, Give us a call or Visit us in person.
Great Wolf Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications• Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assure a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomic, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
• Expert at hands-on equipment maintenance.
• Experience following the protocols and precautions for hazardous waste management.
• Minimum one year experience in general maintenance, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
• Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
• Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
• Lift up to 75 lbs., bending, stretching.
• Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis and walk excessively.
Responsibilities• Willingness to accept the most effective role.
• Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
• Maintains building climate by installing, repairing, and servicing heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment.
• Maintains lighting by installing and repairing wiring and fixtures.
• Maintains equipment by installing and repairing associated and backup equipment and systems.
• Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Secures building and occupants by maintaining alarm and fire protection devices.
• Maintains a system for conveying liquid & liquid waste by installing and repairing plumbing apparatuses.
• Provides a system for recycling materials and removing trash by providing containers and monitoring trash disposition.
• Maintains continuity between shifts by documenting maintenance actions; noting system or equipment irregularities requiring continued monitoring.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.