Posted on Nov. 16, 2017
(Louisville, KY Manufacturing Facility)
$21.59 - $23.26 Per Hour
You must apply via the company website to be considered for these vacancies. For link to website application page please complete the "Quick Apply" box at the top of the page and follow the prompts.
PPG: We protect and beautify the world.
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets.
Why join us:
With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
• Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
• You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
• Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
• Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
• You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.
The pay rate for Maintenance Mechanics is dependent on skills and experience and ranges from $21.59/hour to $23.26/hour. Full benefits offered.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status