Posted on Feb. 27, 2018
Health Insurance, 401K
THE FORUM AT BROOKSIDE -
Louisville's upscale retirement campus is seeking a
Full time - 40 hrs. per week
Must be experienced in HVAC, plumbing,
electrical & more.
The Forum at Brookside offers
EXCELLENT benefits including insurance,
PTO and 401(K)
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the grounds, facility & equipment in a safe & efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state, & local standards, guidelines & regulations. You must adhere to our established policies and procedures (as may be directed by your supervisor) to assure that a successful maintenance program is maintained all times.
Requirements include (but not limited to)
• Must understand & communicate in English
• Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions & accept constructive criticism
• Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, etc.
• Must have ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
• Must have minimum high school diploma or GED.
Previous experience in a healthcare or nursing home environment preferred.
Physical demands include lifting 50+ pounds, kneeling, bending, stooping, crawling, climbing ladders, & eye to hand coordination to achieve job responsibility.
Must be able to relate to and/or work with ill, disabled, elderly, or other residents of The Forum at Brookside.
This is an excellent career opportunity!
Click "apply now" to complete the online application. Immediate interviews.