Posted on Mar. 1, 2018
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to Join our Team!
The Maintenance Technician performs a combination of duties involving general maintenance of the plant.
Education requirements• Previous maintenance experience.
• Experience in welding and fabrication.
• Understands the type and quality of materials being produced.
• Able to use various electric and air powered hand, welding, and cutting tools as needed.
• Familiar with MSHA rules and regulations.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, climb stairs/ladders up to 100 ft., and stand for long periods of time
• HS diploma or equivalent.
Responsibilities• Completes daily service requirements of the plant; inspects plant for preventative maintenance issues.
• Fabricates and repairs conveyors and hoppers.
• Equipment repair as needed.
• General maintenance throughout plant and wear prevention of equipment.
• Must be available to work a rotating shift (i.e. any day of the week Sunday through Saturday).
• Other duties as assigned.