Posted on Mar. 14, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Trillium Farms, located in central Ohio, is a leading producer of safe, high-quality eggs. We are looking for applicants with outstanding technical skills, problem-solving skills and a firm work ethic to join our team. We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who embody our company’s culture
As a Maintenance Systems Tech, you would be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing our egg processing/grading machines. This position supports the daily achievement of production goals through ensuring the proper functionality of our machines.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Writing, installing, troubleshooting ladder logic
• Troubleshooting/repairing electrical and mechanical equipment
• Diagnosing system controls and software issues
Qualifications and Skills
• 2 or 4 year technology degree in Agricultural Technology,
Manufacturing Technology or a related field, or experience equivalent to the degree.
• Prefer 3+ years of experience in industrial, commercial or military systems maintenance.
• Must have experience with use and operation of programmable logic controls, along with writing/installing and troubleshooting ladder logic
• Must have experience/ability to diagnose problems from the system control down through the system to the application point on the machine
• Must have the technical ability to understand the software and the implications that changes to the software or changes to the machine.
• Must have experience troubleshooting electrical / mechanical equipment.
• Must have experience repairing electrical / mechanical equipment.
• Ability to work irregular hours including nights and weekends.
• Ability to work in various climate conditions including extreme heat and cold environments, walking, standing and sitting for long periods of time.
Benefits and Perks:
This positions starts at a competitive hourly rate with benefits that include; Health Insurance, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Please Click on Apply for Address/Location
to Meet with the Hiring Manager Between the Hours of 10am and 2pm on Tuesday, 03/21/17.