at Holten Meats
Posted on Sep. 10, 2017
$12.00– $23.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team. Branding Iron-Holten Meat, a Midwest USDA meat processing plant, is in need of Maintenance Technicians. Must be dependable and willing to work flexible hours/shifts.
Branding Iron-Holten Meat offers great benefits. Compensation based on experience.
Interested individuals meeting our qualifications should submit a cover letter and resume.
Attn: Human Resources. NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-IN’S PLEASE! APPLY TODAY!
Education requirementsCompletion of formal two year education in Industrial Maintenance or 1-2 years related work experience.
Experience requirementsMaintenance Technician, electrical maintenance
Qualifications• Completion of formal two year education in Industrial Maintenance or 1-2 years related work experience.
• USDA plant experience in a mechanical technician role desired.
• Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical and electrical skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly disciplined, logical thinking, team oriented and strong work ethic.
• Knowledge of FORMAX, HVAC, HAZMAT, MULTIVAC, Ammonia Refrigeration preferred.
Responsibilities• Analyze mechanical and operational equipment and resolve issues with hand tools and trade tools.
• Repair production equipment as well as electrical and mechanical systems.
• Troubleshoot electrical problems.
• Perform preventative maintenance of production equipment.
• Maintain a safe workplace.
• Read and interpret schematic drawings.
SkillsAdvanced skills in Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance
Work hours2nd shift and open to flex schedule hours and shifts - Team Player.