Posted on May. 10, 2017
$500 Sign-On Bonus
The Maintenance Service Technician is accountable for the coordination and completion of the maintenance and repair of physical dwelling structures, buildings, appliances, swimming pools and the maintenance of grounds through the performance of the following duties.
• Competitive pay
• Great work environment
• Opportunity for advancement
• Medical insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401K match
• Paid time off
• Employee training & development
• Rent concession
• Must be available for emergency on-call (rotating schedule)
• Must score a minimum of 50% on the T & R Maintenance Service Test
• Must possess at least six months of experience in 4 of the following 7 major trades (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, siding or painting)
• Must possess a current driver's license and proof of auto insurance
• This position is eligible for a $500 sign on bonus
Individual is required to stand, bend, stoop, crawl, walk and occasionally to climb ladders for the repair of pole lighting, siding and or roofs up to a height of two stories. Weight lifting requirements include lifting or moving up to 75 pounds from the floor to waist, from floor to chest, from floor to shoulders and also being able to drag or carry 75 pounds over a distance of 50 feet. Individual is also required to lift 20 pounds overhead and needs the ability to move around while laying on his/her back while performing repairs. Since our properties have multiple stories, being able to climb 3 flights of stairs repeatedly is also an essential function. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
T&R Properties is a Smoke Free Employer.
T&R Properties, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.