Posted on May. 16, 2017
Maintenance Technician in Austin!
We are immediately hiring for an Experienced Maintenance Technician for a Luxury Apartment Community. Apply today…Work Tomorrow!
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as a Maintenance Technician.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair as a Maintenance Technician.
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as a Make Ready Technician.
• Maintenance Technician must demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems as a Maintenance Technician.
• Maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
• Performs on-call and after hour’s emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
• Maintenance Technician must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
• Pressure washing, use of paint spray guns is a plus.
Maintenance Technicians Requirements:
• At least 6 months of multi-family experience
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Reliable transportation required
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C , EPA or HVAC certification (where applicable)
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We offer VERY competitive pay for individuals that meet our hiring criteria.
(FULL confidentiality for those that are passively and actively looking to make a change)
Leave a message to schedule an appointment with us TODAY at 512-225-1867, or
EMAIL us at to firstname.lastname@example.org