Posted on Jan. 3, 2018
Maintenance Technician for Hotel
Maintenance technician is needed for Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza and previous experience in the maintenance department in a Hotel environment is required. This is a full time position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Develops and maintains an ongoing maintenance operation for hotel functions including refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventive maintenance, hotel rooms, air/heating units, ice machines, swimming pool, lighting, emergency generators, water softeners, switch rooms, roof exhausts, electrical substations, etc.
• Regularly inspects and evaluates physical condition of entire hotel, including all guestrooms, public areas, pool area; completes and retains inspection reports on a regular and timely basis.
• Has adequate knowledge of and ability to do painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, landscaping and other related maintenance.
• Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to hotel systems or structures.
• As required of all hotel associates, assists any customer or potential customer in a prompt, courteous, friendly, and helpful manner at all times.
• Communicates in a professional manner both verbally and in writing with all levels of employees.
• Work according to a set schedule, including weekends and holidays as required, and on occasion may be consulted by telephone and/or called in to work on short notice in response to emergency or urgent conditions at the hotel.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We offer the following:
• Salary: $10.00 /hour
• Health dental and vision benefits
• Advancement opportunities within the Holiday Inn companies.
• High school or equivalent
We are an EOE employer