Posted on Apr. 19, 2017
Mechanical & facilities experience preferred.
1. Perform machine preventive maintenance as directed by Supervisor.
2. Troubleshoot and repair all plant equipment; tear down with supervision.
3. Assist with disassembling and re-assembling machinery, modifying machinery and fabricating parts, when necessary.
4. Assist with sprinkler system maintenance.
5. Assist with general building maintenance.
6. Fill out all paperwork completely and correctly.
7. Maintain high standards of safety and housekeeping.
PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing
• 1 Week Paid Vacation after 6 months
To Email or apply in person
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form.
2. Select apply in person for address or email option and complete the application process.