at Holten Meats
Posted on May. 2, 2017
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Tech
PAY: $18.00 Per Hour
WORK HOURS: Ability to work flexible hours Monday through Saturday, Sundays if necessary.
MISSION STATEMENT: In our pursuit of excellence, Branding Iron will strive to be problem-free in every area of our business. We are committed to the highest standard of ethics in all that we do.
JOB OBJECTIVE: This position is responsible for analyzing mechanical and operational equipment and resolving issues with hand tools and trade tools.
QUALIFICATIONS (based on essential functions):
• Related experience preferred. (1-2 years)
• USDA plant experience in a mechanical technician role desired.
• Demonstrate knowledge of mechanical and electrical skills
• Ability to communicate well with coworkers ( verbal and listening)
• Disciplined, logical thinking, team oriented and strong work ethic.
• Follow all policy and procedures ( SQF, USDA, SAFETY, COMPANY, OSHA, GMP, SANITATION)
• Knowledge of FORMAX, HVAC, HAZMAT, MULTIVAC, and Ammonia refrigeration preferred.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or an essential function of the position.
MACHINERY: FORMAX, HVAC, HAZMAT, MULTIVAC, and Ammonia refrigeration.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Standing on cement floor for the entire shift. Moderate to high noise. Temperature range of -10- +-100 degrees Fahrenheit.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (with or without reasonable accommodation): Able to lift 60 pounds, ability to read and follow written work instructions, use common hand and power tools, climb ladder, and work in elevated areas.
MENTAL REQUIREMENTS (with or without reasonable accommodation): Able to concentrate on minimal details with little interruption. Able to attend to task/function for 60 minutes at a time. Able to remember verbal and/or written task/assignment for an eight-hour shift.