Posted on Mar. 2, 2018
MAINTENANCE TECH III
Isle of Capri Casino in Kansas City has an opening for a Maintenance Tech III. This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager. This is a full time position with pay ranging from $16.00 to $20.50 per hour depending on skill level.
Perform preventive maintenance and repairs throughout the facility. Supervisor facilities projects and team members on assigned shift as needed and directed by the Facilities Manager & Maintenance Manager. Promote the see, say, smile culture through actions and positive attitude.
• Analyze needs for preventive maintenance. Design, develop, and implement preventive maintenance schedules and perform preventive maintenance as scheduled.
• Must provide mentoring and leadership to Maintenance Technician 1 and 2.
• Ensure the safety and security of all guests and team members.
• Comply with all policies and procedures established by Missouri Gaming Commission, Isle of Capri Casino and departmental management.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, and OTHER
• Appropriate use of office equipment, including personal computer, telephone with voice mail system, fax machine, and copy machine.
• Ability to write clear and concise reports using correct grammar and punctuation.
• They must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
• Read, write, and understand complex instructions.
• Communicate appropriately with all casino guests, casino departments, and fellow team members.
We are an EOE employer