at ISS Facility
Posted on Jan. 3, 2018
As a Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for insuring the safety work practices and behavior for all jobs. Insure short term goals are fulfilled and communicate management directives to all employees.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Clearly communicate planned and unplanned work to the Maintenance Technicians.
• Review the maintenance schedule for the following week with the Maintenance Planner/Scheduler.
• Prioritize any schedule conflict with the maintenance team.
• Supervise Technicians and contractors when starting work and periodically during the shift:
• To ensure safe work
• The equipment is available
• The work is progressing
• Review the schedule compliance at the end of the shift
• Lead the shift change meetings
• Undertaking Root Cause Failure Analysis with the team
• Participate in/lead improvement activities
• Establish/support good communications with production
• Provide technical support and expertise (High level troubleshooting) to production and other maintenance associates.
• Enforce safe work practices, identify unsafe work conditions and assist in risk assessments and job documentation (Non-routine/contractors)
Must have HVAC Certification.
To be considered for position please fill out the quick apply button and follow prompts.