Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
As a working Maintenance Service Manager, this individual coordinates and participates in the activities of the property maintenance staff and contractors engaged in the maintenance and repair of physical dwelling structures, buildings, appliances, swimming pools and the maintenance of grounds through the performance of the following duties.
• Provide prompt and superior customer service to all residents, prospective residents, visitors and vendors.
• Oversee the maintenance service technicians and consistently participate in the preservation of the asset to include capital projects, unit turn policy compliance, and work order processing in addition to inspection of all units to ensure quality standards & resident compliance.
• Train, direct, motivate and develop maintenance service technicians to ensure proper performance is obtained to achieve established goals.
• Follow established purchase order procedures to effectively manage and monitor expenditures.
• Must be available for emergency on-call (rotating schedule).
• Associates’ Degree (A.A.) from a two-year accredited college or technical school preferred
• Must score a minimum score of 85% on the T & R Service Aptitude Test
• Must possess at least five years of experience in 4 of the following 7 major trades (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, siding or painting) and at least three years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor or Service Manager in a residential or commercial (commercial property, not industrial) environment.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and proof of insurance
• HVAC EPA certification of Class 2 required (Class 1 certification is preferred)
T&R Properties is a Smoke Free Employer.
T&R Properties, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.