Posted on Sep. 28, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
The purpose of the Maintenance Supervisor is to oversee the daily operation of the Maintenance Department. The Maintenance Supervisor ensures that employees of the Maintenance Department are following all procedures and programs accurately and consistently.
Our Company offers a competitive salary and a full range of benefits for you and your family. If you are a motivated, self-directed individual driven to achieve maximum success and want to join a Company devoted to employee development and being the best in the business, then apply today!
Education requirements• High School Degree or G.E.D.
• HACCP Training
• Lockout / Tagout Training
• GMP Training
• Safety Training
• Sanitation Training
Experience requirements• Prior maintenance experience in the food or meat industry.
Responsibilities• Supervises the daily operation and function of the Maintenance Department.
• Ensures that accurate records are maintained in the Maintenance Department.
• Verifies that each member of the Maintenance Department follows all written maintenance procedures and programs accurately and consistently.
• Monitors all maintenance personnel for GMP, HACCP, Safety and Sanitation requirements.
• Takes responsibility for Maintenance Department and performs the duties of the Maintenance Manager in the event of his or her absence.
• Provides assistance to the Maintenance Manager on special occasions.
• Processes work orders and assigns maintenance mechanics for repair.
• Responsible for the training of all new Maintenance employees.
• Verifies the training of all current Maintenance employees on an annual basis.
• Performs daily maintenance walk-through of the entire facility and reports finding to the Maintenance Manager.
• Responsible to ‘fill-in’ and perform maintenance mechanic job functions during staff shortages in the Maintenance Department.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
Skills• Good people skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Responsible, organized and self-motivated
• Ability to make sound and accurate, yet, quick decisions
• Flexible, adaptable and open to change
Work hours• First Shift