Posted on Feb. 16, 2018
Mi High Bakery is currently looking for hard-working, dedicated and experienced
Maintenance Mechanics - Full-time, Night Shift
Shift 6pm - 6am
Great pay and Benefits!
Must Pass Drug Screen (Pre-Employment and Randoms)
Summery: Responsible for making repairs and corrections to machinery to insure the smooth running of bakery equipment.
* Performs preventative maintenance as scheduled to keep machinery in optimal condition.
* Performs repairs and corrections to machines as directed by the Maintenance Management.
* Responsible for self-auditing equipment as preventative maintenance is performed on the equipment.
* Promptly responds to calls from Production Management.
* Is knowledgeable in measuring devices.
* Performs diagnostic work.
* Is knowledgeable in the bakery process including timing issues.
* Notifies Maintenance Management when outside vendor assistance is necessary.
* Possesses understanding and fundamentals of electrical diagnosis, general concepts of hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Informs Maintenance Management of timing issues when extensive repairs required.
* Has knowledge of proper parts needed in various machines.
* Assists in keeping proper inventory of parts.
* Notify Maintenance Management of any deviations, difficulties, and inventory issues.
* Abides by all GMPs, Personal and Food Safety Rules.
* Other duties may be assigned as business necessitates.
Experience: High School graduate or its equivalency manufacturing maintenance experience and/or training.
Able to stand, stoop, bend, and crouch on a regular basis.
Able to sweep, mop, and do general wipe-down cleaning.
Must be able to do the essential job functions as listed on attached sheet.
Must be able to work evenings and weekends
If you want to work for a well established family owned company, this is the place!
Email your resume today!