Posted on Oct. 1, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Oaks at Woodfield
Responsibilities ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED MAINTENANCE MANAGER WITH A PASSION FOR SERVING OTHERS? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are a dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Health Campus with an opportunity available for a MAINTENANCE MANAGER.
This Maintenance Manager is responsible for the overall maintenance of both the grounds and physical plant of our Health Campus to ensure the health, welfare, safety, and satisfaction of our residents.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A MAINTENANCE MANAGER:
* Ensuring all applicable federal and state codes, guidelines and regulations are maintained
* This is a hands-on, working manager, position and Knowledge of Carpentry, Electrical, Painting, Plumbing, Kitchen requirement, and HVAC a major plus
* Work well with fellow Department heads ensuring our residents are getting service beyond expectations
* A background in healthcare/hospitality or apartment management is a plus
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Prior maintenance experience including a strong background in HVAC and electrical systems
* Prior experience in the Healthcare or the Hospitality industry is strongly preferred
* Prior supervisory experience preferred
* Live within 30 minutes of the health campus
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-