Posted on Aug. 9, 2017
Grey Snow Management (IOWA Tribe of Oklahoma) is currently seeking candidates for their Maintenance Engineer openings.
Responsible for assisting the Maintenance Supervisor in ensuring that all activities in the Maintenance Department are performed accurately and efficiently in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and internal control standards. The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for providing quality Maintenance Department service in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner while displaying a high level of customer service.
***Interested candidates: For immediate consideration, please email your resume or apply online today! A full job description also available online. You will be linked to this position for quick, easy apply online, email address and our phone number for questions.
Benefits include: 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life. 75% paid medical for dependents/spouses. 6% 401K Match, LTD, STD and Aflac available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Maintains all mechanical and cosmetic items throughout the facility and for clients as requested.
• Routinely inspects all lighting, machinery and equipment throughout the property, identifying potential problems and resolving as needed.
• Responds to routine maintenance requests and repair calls.
• Maintains a neat, clean, and organized work area in the Maintenance Shop.
• Prepares daily work forms as needed.
• Operate and service enterprise vehicles and equipment as required.
• Ensures a maximum level of customer service is achieved and maintained.
• Maintains a working knowledge and understanding of all applicable rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and internal control standards.
• Adheres to established safety policies and procedures and applicable OSHA regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
• Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
• Instills an atmosphere that encourages employees to share ideas, discuss concerns and resolve conflicts.
• Retains employees through involvement in employee training and development.
Explains why we do things, in advance of doing them.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Maintenance experience in an industrial/commercial setting or completion of a Vocational Education program or journeyman/apprentice training preferred. High school diploma (or GED) and 2 years maintenance/mechanical experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Employees of organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: The Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma operates a drug-free workplace. The selected applicant must submit to and pass applicable drug test. Additionally, selected individual must be bondable and able to pass background check.