Posted on Oct. 19, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Arlington Place Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living health campus with an opportunity available for a PLANT OPERATIONS ASSISTANT / MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT.
The Plant Operations Assistant / Maintenance Assistant is responsible for assisting the Director of Plant Operations with the maintenance of the grounds, building, and equipment of our Health Campus to ensure the health, welfare, safety, and satisfaction of our residents.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT:
* Assisting with the overall operation of the Maintenance Department in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations
* This is a hands-on maintenance position
* Our Plant Ops / Maintenance Assistant must have experience with technical trades and life safety codes
* Knowledge of electrical, painting and A/C work strongly preferred
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* The successful candidate will be familiar with all aspects of maintenance, especially strong in HVAC and electrical systems
* Prior experience in Long-Term Healthcare or other healthcare related facility is preferred
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-