Posted on Aug. 2, 2016
Candidate must be able to work in a volume driven, fast paced, environment. It is necessary to complete tasks in accordance with client guidelines and in a quick and efficient manner.
The principal duties for the Mail Sorter/Data Entry include, but are not limited to:
* Acquire and open the mail
* Identify and separate mail according guidelines
* Dispose of PHI material in approved HIPAA bins
* Excellent attention to detail
* Work without constant supervision
* Able to manage multiple tasks
* Must work until all mail has been processed (clean desk)
* Maintain a high standard of quality
* Comply will attendance and punctuality policy
* Comfortable working in a deadline driven environment
* Good organizational skill
* Must be able to work most work days and Saturdays
* Must be able to work flexible work hours
* All other duties as assigned.
Hours: Mon - Fri, every Saturday with a day off during the week.
High School diploma or GED
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed Above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions