Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
ISCO Industries, Inc. is looking for a motivated Machinist Lead capable of guiding an accurate and efficient production team. Candidate should have Supervisory experience in a machining environment.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
• Competitive wages
• Fantastic benefits package that includes: medical, dental, and vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan - stock retirement plan. You become a part-owner of this large company!
• All Major holidays are paid time off
Education requirements• High school diploma or GED equivalent
Experience requirements• Experience with CNC Mazak and MasterCam software
• Management experience including time keeping, vacation approval, & coaching conversations
Qualifications• Knowledge of M Code, G Code, and Conversational Machining on Mazak Mill & Lathe
• Carpentry and pipefitting skills
• Able to work in team environment
• Able to lift 40 pounds repeatedly and stand for long periods of time
• Ability to read blue prints and spec sheets
ResponsibilitiesThe candidate must be able to multi-task while maintaining exceptional attention to detail. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Operating customized, automated equipment to machine HDPE plastic feedstock
• Write programs for Computer Numeric Controlled Lathe/Mill, loading programs on CNC's, setting up tooling, fixtures, and/or jigs and running the program
• Working with forklifts, overhead cranes, drilling equipment, and other industrial equipment used in an HDPE facility
• Partner and communicate with Production Planning by phone and email
• Communicate issues and concerns with supervision, addressing complaints and resolving problems when appropriate
• Follow all safety rules and regulations strictly while maintaining a clean work environment
Apply online - see apply buttons
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Since 1962, ISCO Industries has been a global customized piping solutions provider headquartered in Louisville, Ky. ISCO stocks and sells a wide variety of HDPE pipe, piping materials (including PP-RCT), and offers custom HDPE fabrication to provide piping solutions for multiple applications such as: industrial, municipal, power, oil and gas, mining, environmental, geothermal, golf, culvert-lining and landfill. The company also rents, services and sells McElroy fusion equipment. ISCO has more than 30 facilities, including several international locations. ISCO inventories large stockpiles of HDPE pipe and piping products.
ISCO has also been ranked as the #2 Employer of Choice in the Medium Company category as a Best Place to Work in Kentucky in 2015, #5 Employer of Choice as a Best Place to Work in Kentucky in 2014, #4 Employer of Choice as a Best Place to Work in Kentucky in 2013, #5 Employer of Choice as a Best Place to Work in Kentucky by the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and the KY Society for Human Resource Management for 2012, and was ranked #15 as an Employer of choice in 2011 as well as being recognized as one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in Louisville. Also, a Work-site Wellness Silver Award winner for the last 2 years and one of the 50 Fastest Growing Companies for the last 12 of 14 years.