Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery
Schedule available: Fri-Sun/6am-6pm
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Responsible for performing preventative maintenance tasks on all types of production equipment.
• Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
• Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
• Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
• Record repairs and maintenance performed.
• Daily communication with Maintenance Supervisor for assignments
• Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
• On-call one weekend per month
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
• Two years’ related experience
• $20/HR + BOE
• Medical, dental, vision
• Pension, 401k
• Paid Holidays, Vacations
All interested applicants please forward your resume. Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
To send your resume, please complete the “quick apply” section with your name, email address and phone number, attach, paste or type your resume in the space provided.