Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
The Reserves Network is seeking
Machine Tool Operator/Band Saw Operator
2nd shift, 3:00 PM- 1:30 AM, Mon- Thur, overtime will be worked on Fridays.
• Will be running the horizontal band saw and cutting material to specific length.
• Operate Raymond truck and fork truck to move steel.
• Will also include the utilization of a radial arm drill to drill, tap and ream holes to designated size.
• Work to also include cutting finished rolled piece to specific length using a small horizontal band saw.
• Required to use measuring tools and gauges to ensure part conformance to specifications.
• Must follow standardized work to ensure safety, quality and productivity goals are met.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Vocational/trade school training preferred, but not required.
• Prior experience using band saw and drill press.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lb.
• Ability to stand for 10 hours shift.
• Must be willing and able to train to operate a Raymond fork truck to move steel.
• Must be willing and able to work overtime as needed to complete projects and production deadlines.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work effectively within a fast-paced production environment.
• Must have a history of producing quality work.
• Must have a history of good interaction / communication skills.
• Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Must have a sustained record of good attendance.
• Must be customer focused with a strong commitment to the production schedule.
• Career path with training to be become a Machinist.
• 75% match on 401k after 1 year.
• Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus.
• Eligible for benefits on 1st on the month after temp to hire program.
Apply online or apply in person at our Louisville offices - see apply buttons