Posted on Apr. 11, 2018
Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Paid vacation, Paid holidays
Founded in 1975, Mid-State started out as a Machine Shop with 15 employees servicing mostly Phosphate industry. Today, Mid-State Industrial Services employees over 500 people serving the Phosphate, Chemical, Power, Citrus, Sand & Aggregate, and many other industries by offering turnkey solutions including field maintenance, fabrication, dragline repair, machining, pump repair, gearbox repair, and valve repair. MS is equipped with industry experts, 200,000 square foot of shop space, and overhead crane capacity up to 35 tons allowing MS to meet all of our clients’ needs.
Education requirementsHigh School Diploma
Some college preferred
Experience requirements• Preferred training in GD&T
• Preferred experience with machining, inspection tools, and
• Must be knowledgeable with computers
Qualifications• Well versed in reading and interpreting various drawings
• Organized with a high attention to detail
• Can work with little supervision to complete inspections by
Responsibilities• Completes as is, in process and final inspections of part(s) to
determine accuracy to specifications
• Provides QC Inspection Reports
• Tracks incoming materials and parts, and completes receiving
inspection on all parts.
Skills• Communicates with vendors on PO status, MTR availability,
and any inspection feedback.
• Maintain raw material inventory
Work hours• Location- Lakeland, Fl
• Full Time
• Benefits available – Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k,
as well as vacation & holiday pay