Posted on May. 17, 2017
Wednesday, May 24th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply Now for the Details !
As a Machine Operator, you will perform the duties associated with the machining of engines blocks and cylinder heads for Caterpillar Diesel Engines. Machine Operators report to Section Managers and will be assigned within the operations department.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Operate machining equipment to produce parts free of quality defects
* Maintain records related to inventory, quality, defective parts, and defective equipment
* Maintain a safe and clean workstation
* Maintain or exceed production standards as set by the company
* Submit and assist with the resolution of C.P.S. Continuous Improvement cards
* Follow standard operating procedures and area specific work instructions
* Provide information to supervisors and managers about processes within assigned area
* All other duties as assigned
* Beginner/Novice level (some exposure/still learning) experience with PLEX
* Beginner/Novice level (some exposure/still learning) experience with Microsoft Office
* Openings are for 1st and 2nd shift. Placement will be determined by the Hiring Manager.